Lot Number: 21476807
2017 Other Other Other
Buy It Now
Competition: Numerous users interested!
Henrietta, North Carolina; United States
Price: 8,200 USD Sale Type: Buy it Now Title: North Carolina Clear Vehicle Type: Boat Odometer: 0 unknown Condition: Used Stock Number: 011938 Have Keys: Test Started: Test Drove: unknown Actual Cash Value: VIN: BUJ10169A7******* Body Type: Doors: Drive Type: Engine: Transmission: Fuel Type: - Gas Exterior Color: Interior Color: Primary Damage: Secondary Damage: Miscellaneous Description: Other Other FOR SALE IS A 2017 TRACKER Panfish 16 WITH A 2017 20HP MERCURY ENGINE. THIS IS A BOAT WE PURCHASED FROM THE AUTO AUCTION WITH A LITTLE DAMAGE. THE BOAT LOOKED LIKE IT HAD COME OFF THE TRAILER AND SLID UP SIDE DOWN. THERE IS NO DAMAGE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOAT; IT IS ON THE RIGHT FRONT CLEAT AND SOME SCRATCHES ON THE RIGHT EDGE. THE SEATS HAVE A SMALL TEAR ON THE TOP EDGE. THE TOP OF THE ENGINE COVER HAS PLASTIC COVER THAT IS BROKEN AND WOULD NEED TO BE REPLACED. IT IS NOT THE WHOLE ENGINE COVER. ALL OF THE DAMAGE ON THIS BOAT IS JUST COSMETIC, EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY. THE BOAT RUNS PERFECT, THE STIRRING, THE POWER TILT AND TRIM IT ALL WORKS PERFECT. LOOK OVER ALL OF THE PHOTOS THAT I HAVE TAKEN AND INCLUDED WITH THIS LISTING, SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW LIGHT THE DAMAGE IS. YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ON THIS BOAT IT IS READY FOR THE WATER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR JUST HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL AT 8007260275 JUST ASK FOR HAROLD.
2017 TRACKER Panfish 16
• Unique, light-touch stick steering for maximum visibility, fishability & precise handling
• Drive, troll, fish & access storage w/out leaving front seat
• NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off seat cushions
• All-welded 1-piece hull w/full-length longitudinal stringer system for structural strength
• 2 top-loading 7' (2.1 m) rod boxes, 2 underseat compartments & bow deck storage
• Mid-ship 14-gal. (53 L) aerated livewell w/cushion top seat
• 3 in-gunnel drink holders
• Factory rigged w/a Mercury outboard, Minn Kota trolling motor & custom-matched trailer
• With its helm-forward design and stick-steering set-up, the TRACKER® Panfish 16 is easy-to-fish, easy-to-load and offers unobstructed visibility for navigating woody coves and smaller rivers. You can drive, troll and fish from one comfortable seat.
It features five big storage compartments, a 14-gallon cushion-top livewell, a Lowrance® color fishfinder—all adding up to a highly capable fishing machine for whatever species you like to catch.
Length 16' 2''
Bottom width 48"
Max. recommended HP 20 HP
Fuel capacity 11.4 gal.
Max. person capacity 4 persons
Max. person weight 465 lbs.
Max. weight capacity 880 lbs.
Interior depth 15.5"